It is spring now for most of us, and thought I should try to add a photo of one of my favorite April flowers here in Florida - it is the Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow plant (Brunfelsia latifolia). The flowers are fragrant and change colors, starting out as purple, and then lightening to a lavender and then finally turning white.
I am frantically working to finish up all the details for the IRS, and unfortunately, this will also require emptying out the coffers and sending it all to the government. Hope some of you made out better this year than we did. Can't wait until my Social Security birthday kicks in and I start to get something back! And after that, I get to look forward to ye olde Medicare birthday.
I am also posting a couple pictures of the world's best doggie. She is the sweete
st, nicest, kindest, bestest doggie anyone could ever meet. To the right, she has had her toenails done by one of her many admirers. And below and to the left, she poses in the world's messiest bedroom.
st, nicest, kindest, bestest doggie anyone could ever meet. To the right, she has had her toenails done by one of her many admirers. And below and to the left, she poses in the world's messiest bedroom.I am looking forward to the New Adventures of Feef and S Cargo. Can't wait!

5 comments:
Juanita,
Fantastic post! You are quite good at this blog thing too. Between the two of us, we should be able to keep it going forever. Is there a name for this bestest dog, in case some don't know? Oh, and I love the Y, T and T plant. I don't think it can grow way up in Tennessee.
Welcome to the world of blog.
Yay, J-nita! Nice blog job. Whoa, wouldn't want to make a typo on the previous sentence! :0 The flowers are pretty, but your dog is prettier. Spring is coming slowly to the mountains. E and I were outside breaking our backs with garden preparation and lawn work all morning. Keep those blogs coming, both of you!
Great shot of the doggie! I happen to know this dog and can attest to the fact that she is everything J. said she is. Of course, there is also Lolly who has to be right up there with her. A photo of Lolly can be found on this blog somewhere. I have to confess that I know nothing about "running" a blog but I do enjoy reading and making comments. I can't wait to the end of the month when I will be back at the bay place. I really love it up there. . . lots of partying, dancing, eating and libations galore. I love my life. . . what little I have left!!
You people who comment here are all crazy, but I guess you already knew that.
Glad everyone seems to like the doggie. She is unique in that she has all the best qualities of doggies as well as all the best qualities of cats. In other words, she has a certain independence about her which is quite endearing to me, the cat person. Perhaps we should refer to her as "The Cat Dog."
Nita,
I like The Cat Dog name. It is so 'you'. It looks as though it takes animals to get folks to comment in this blog.
Do you like the new blog feature I made for you?
Post a Comment